Mrs Karen McCaldon
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: KM00P12
I am based in Trowbridge, Wiltshire.
I offer a welcoming, non-judgemental, safe and supportive space to help you explore your concerns and difficulties, helping you to heal and grow.
I work in an integrative way, working alongside you and exploring . We can work together to find the best options to support you.
I have a great deal of experience in running workshops with parents of children and young people with special needs, as well as giving face to face support to my clients.
I am part of Wiltshire Therapeutic Workshops offering craft/art therapy. workshops.
Also offering counselling in:
Stress and Anxiety
Grief and Loss
I use my training and my experience, to help you reach your goals. I offer an initial consultation to see if you are happy for us to work together . There will be no obligation.
- Qualifications & ExperienceSWAPP Practitioner - running courses for parents/ carers who have children with Autism.
Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Ad,Dip. CP (Acc) November 2012
Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Dip.CP December 2011.
Lackham College: July 2008 – June 2010 (Counselling and Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body)
Certificate in Counselling Studies
Certificate in Counselling Skills
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Parenting skills
- Pregnancy related issues
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken