Mr Mark Barker
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: MB00P16
Experienced Counsellor, Tutor and mental health consultant, working with all age groups in the privacy of my home practice and online.
I offer Supervision to all qualified counsellors including students on accredited courses.
I also offer Mental Health First Aid training and support to commercial business's and their employees.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling.
Diploma in Counselling Supervision.
Trained in Mental Health First Aid
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Sporting performance
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken