Ms Maggie Parsons-Haines
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: MH00P15
Hello and thank you for visiting my profile page. I have experience working alongside clients with varied issues such as Depression, Stress & Anxiety, Self-defeating behaviours, Grief & Loss, Goal Achievements, Victims of Crime. Relationship issues. Please visit my website for further details.
- Qualifications & ExperienceQualified under Chrysalis at Christchurch University, Canterbury, Kent.
Advanced Diploma Counselling & Psychotherapy awarded with Distinction.
Diploma Psychotherapeutic Counselling.
Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling skills awarded with Distinction
Approved Supervisor: Diploma in Professional Supervision< Advanced specialist Training Status. Awarded Distinction.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Childbirth: labour
- Divorce & Separation
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Job interviews
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Pregnancy related issues
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Stop smoking
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken