Ms Melody Powell
Member Status: Accredited Professional
Member No: MP00P09
Mindful living therapies is a fusion of therapeutic approaches including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Hypnotherapy , Solution Focussed Counselling.
Working as a Integrative therapist, it allows clients to reap all the benefits of a combined therapeutic approach as opposssed to using one modality that doesn’t match your unique needs. It is not the role of the client to fit in with their therapists modality, but rather for the therapist to adapt to the client. Integrative therapy means the ability to draw on a range of approaches and tailor it to the client resulting in bespoke , personalised therapy.
As your therapist, I will:
→ Remind you that you are not broken
→ Give you space to access your own wisdom
→ Recognize that you are the expert in your own life
→ Remember that only you know what is TRULY best for you
→ Help you deal with the difficult stuff.
How can therapy help me?
1:1 Therapy can help a person make sense of their experiences, gain insight and perspective of past and current events. Through therapeutic engagement, counselling can help create movement where there has been emotional stagnation.
I can help you to you to:
• Reduce chronic stress
• Eliminate the feeling of being overwhelmed
• Conqueror unwanted habits such as gambling and unhealthy eating
• Tackle anxiety
• Gain self-confidence
If you would like to regain control back into your life, why not call today 07853124712 for a free telephone consultation.
"When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change." - Dr Wayne Dyer.
- Qualifications & Experience• Integrative Counselling Psychotherapy
• Solution Focused Counselling
• Person-centered counselling
• Anger management
• Trauma therapy for PTSD
• PG Dip International Human RightsBA Hons Criminal justice and Criminology
- What I can help with
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Sporting performance
- Stop smoking
- Languages Spoken