Ms Nina Carter
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NC00P02
I am an integrative counsellor, tailoring the type of therapy to your specific needs.
I value your individuality and will support you, in a safe space and without judgement, on your journey to confidently make decisions, understanding yourself and others better and feel in control of your life.
I attend professional supervision and a client's identity is always protected.
- Qualifications & ExperienceI have many years experience in business development where understanding client's personalities and helping them to fulfil both business and personal ambitions were my goals. This I found were valuable transferable skills when I later re-trained as a counsellor. I am a fully qualified, accredited Counsellor working from my own practice in NR1 with evening appointments three days a week.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Parenting skills
- Languages Spoken