Maya Patrizia Gagni
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS13-00073
Location: Huthwaite, Sutton-in-Ashfield
I am a Person-Centered Counsellor/Psychotherapist, Supervisor, Dramatherapist, EMDR Accredited Practitioner, Couple Counsellor and Equine Facilitated Therapist.
My practice is a women only service.
I offer face to face and online sessions and I have a wide experience in working with a variety of issues including: abuse, domestic violence, addiction(s), depression, PTSD, self-harm, trauma, child related issues, cultural issues, eating disorders, general counselling, identity issues, sexual identity and spirituality.
In my work I can bring creativity such as: visual arts, masks, puppets, music and movement. I speak Italian fluently.
I am a BACP Accredited therapist and HCPC Dramatherapist also
member of the National Counselling Society.
- Qualifications & ExperienceCounselling for Depression
CBT for Person-Centred Counsellors
Level 5 Diploma in Equine Facilitated Psychotherapy
Advanced Trauma Therapy
Mindfulness Based CBT (MBCT)
MA Counselling and Psychotherapy
Certificate in Supervision
Diploma in Counselling
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken