Miss Nessreen Lyne
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS13-00165
Diplomas and Certificates I am registered and an accredited member of the National Counselling society for Hypnotherapy, the Counselling & Psychotherapy Society, a member of the College of University of Salford. I am associate member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy.
I offer relationship counselling for couples regardless of sexual orientation. My methods offer a safe and structured discussion, resulting in learning how to listen to each other or being more tolerant with each other by understanding each other’s needs is also important.
My services are also helpful for businesses seeking to improve management skills and team relationship effectiveness.
In addition to one-to-one sessions, I offer email and Skype counselling whereby you are able to express your thoughts, feelings and experiences. I read and listen to your every word in an empathic and non-judgmental manner to explore your issue in relational depth and help you to improve your relationships, especially those closest to you.
- Qualifications & ExperienceDiplomas and Certificates, CBT Cognitive behavioural therapy, Psychodynamic, translucent and annalistic, Person Centred. I am registered and an accredited member of the National Counselling society for Hypnotherapy, the Counselling & Psychotherapy Society, a member of the College of University of Salford. I am associate member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy. With over 20 years of experience, there is probably not a problem or concern that I have not come across. I work with equality, diversity and inclusion policy. I intend to fully promote the belief in equality, diversity and inclusion.
• 16 years -- Civil Service Counselling and Hypnotherapy (Professional Training), University of Manchester
• Counselling and Hypnotherapy Manchester, University of Salford
• (Control of Violent and Impulsive Drinkers)
• CPD, The Skills Development Service LTD, by Paul Grantham (Consultant Clinical Psychologist)
• HRP Healthy Relationships Programme, NOMS Accredited
• ISMG Interventions and Substance Misuse/Alcohol Drugs, Ministry Justice Group – Positive Changes Lives
• Motivational Report Writing (Interventions Group)
• Psychotherapeutic Counselling, University of Manchester
• Resource Based Therapies, Approved BPS Learning Centre, by Paul Grantham (Consultant Clinical Psychologist Director) Based Therapies that covered RBT – Brief Solution, Focused Therapy, Positive Therapy and Motivational Interviewing
- Languages Spoken