Miss Michelle McNamara
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS13-00169
Counselling and Therapy specialising in Anxiety, Fertility, Women's health, Natal and Post Natal care. For each individual for greater emotional well-being overall.
Free email/phone consultation contact for a prompt response
- Qualifications & ExperienceRegistered member of British association of Counselling and Psychotherapy.
Advanced professional diploma in Psychotherapy.
Diploma in Counselling Skills
Diploma in Hypnotherapy
Anxiety UK training and therapist, various courses and CPD
Fertilty/Womens health training
Youth counselling training and various courses
National certificate in Dental nursing- worked in Maxillo facial and clinics Various additional qualifications.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Pregnancy related issues
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken