Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS13-00186
Location: St Ives
I am a fully qualified and experienced Integrative Counsellor/Therapist working with adults, young people and children, (NCS Acc. Ad Prof Dip PC).
I am also a qualified Sandplay Therapist, Clay Therapist, CreativeArts Therapist, Level 2 EFT Therapist, working towards diploma.
I have been working with children and families for 20+ years.
As well as working in my own practice I also work with Relate, as a school therapist offering a creative approach to therapy enabling the young person to explore their challenges and I volunteer with Cruse Bereavement Services, supporting Adults and children.
I work long or short term with adults, young people and children offering a supportive non-judgmental therapeutic setting, providing a safe environment to explore the aspects of life affecting you so you can move from where you are to where you want to be.
I am based in St Ives, Cambridgeshire and offer face to face, Telephone and Video sessions.
If you would like support please contact me to discuss.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling.
(Professional Accredited Registrant National Counselling Society).
Diploma in Hypnotherapy (Member National Hypnotherapy Society).
Certificate in Counselling skills.
Awareness in Bereavement Care - Adults, Children & groups.
Member of The Association for Sandplay Therapy.
Children's Yoga Teacher.
Child Protection Training Certificates.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Children / teenagers
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Pregnancy related issues
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Start exercising
- Stop smoking
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken