Mrs Carole Dunphy
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS13-00194
I recognise that in life people face many challenges and that by talking through. Issues and concerns people are able to establish where they would like their life to go.
I am a qualified counsellor and have worked as a counsellor since 2016. I have been a qualified hypnotherapist since 2014.
I have worked in private practice and have worked for an organisation that deals with substance misuse and addiction.
I currently work for an organisation which is concerned with people who have been abused. I have gained an understanding of trauma, dealing with shame, eating disorders and PTSD while working for this organisation.
- Qualifications & ExperienceProfessional Member of the National Hypnotherapy Society
Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Bereavement / Loss
- Eating disorders
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Driving tests
- Emotional issues
- Hypno-band (weight loss)
- Job interviews
- Panic attacks
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self esteem
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sporting performance
- Start exercising
- Stop smoking
- Languages Spoken