Ms Lorna Slade
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS13-00237
I specialise in healing from psychological abuse, in particular covert narcissistic abuse. I work with adult children of narcissists and those who have been involved with a narcissist in a relationship or in the workplace.
As an integrative practitioner I use a range of tools, techniques and therapeutic styles, all aimed at helping you reach your goals for therapy and go on to make real and lasting change.
I am also experienced in a wide range of areas including anxiety; stress; depression; low self-esteem; low confidence; chronic anger; bereavement; issues in the workplace; family estrangement; phobias.
I worked as a volunteer counsellor for Basildon Mind for nearly three years. While at Mind I trained in the Rewind technique and have experienced good results with people with PTSD.
- Qualifications & ExperienceDiploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills (Dip Hyp CS) National Hypnotherapy Society; Advanced Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Ad Pro Dip PC) National Counselling Society.
Fully CRB checked
Applied EFT Level 2 (Practitioner) certificate
I am on a register that has been accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken