Mrs Danielle Kerslake
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS13-00316
For most of us, there comes a time in life when we need support and a guiding hand. Although we might have a supportive family and caring friends, a counsellor is trained to accompany you on your journey, and help you find the best way through.
My background includes teaching at university and business management. It is at this time when I realised the importance of interpersonal skills, and when I found my true calling. Years before I had obtained a psychology degree but it is becoming an NLP practitioner and trainer that really showed me what was important to me. I then qualified as a counsellor with an Advance Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling and became an Accredited Member of the National Counselling
I have worked in private practice for more than 15 years. I now have joined Hazelwood Counselling services. In this caring and supportive environment, I am glad to be able to offer, daytime, evenings and weekends appointments, to ensure more people can have access to our services. Face to Face on the phone or virtual sessions.
- Qualifications & ExperienceBS (Hons) Psychology ,Adv Dip Pc in Counselling and psychotherapy, MNCs (Acc), SNHS Dip Hypnotherapy, DCMT Complete Mind Therapy, NLP Master Practitioner.
Member of : National Counselling Society, The Association of Professional Hypnotherapists, associated member of the School of Natural Health Sciences, Society of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken