Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS14-00711
Location: London. Dulwich Village
I am a good listenner, who likes giving homework to clients. But most of all i am a mother of 3 children who has been working as a private counsellor with groups of young people, adults and children helping them with consistency to develop individual`s motivation, creativity etc. I have been working with those who have had a need to reliese anger issues, frustration, let go of bereavement, lack of motivation, adapt to loss and bereavement and live a free self conscious life. At this present moment i work for All Heads Recognised, going and seeing young people and i also work from home. I also work for Dedicated to Change, supporting those with low or no income support. There are areas of improvement, but its starts with you realising your needs.
- Qualifications & Experience+ Master Degree Psychology
+BSc (Hons) Psychology
+ Advance Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Ad.Dip.Pc).
+ Obsessive compulsive disorder +Mindfulness
+ Transaction analysis
+ Challenging Behavioural etc.
+ CPD training.
+Master degree in psychology- on going.
+CPD talking and drawing
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken