Mr Anthony Feenan
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS14-00845
I am currently employed as a Social Work manager in Belfast. I also work with an organisation called the Men's Advisory Project in Belfast which provides support for survivors of domestic violence. In the past I have worked extensively with people who are homeless in hostels.
- Qualifications & ExperienceDipSW in Social Work.
Master of Social Work (QUB).
Certificate in Counselling (QUB).
Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (NRC).
CPCAB Level 6 Cert in Supervision.
Certificate in Complex Trauma.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken