Mrs Danielle Davey
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS14-00869
I am an accredited counsellor and a BACP registered Counsellor. I have over 10 years experience working within the counselling field. I have specifically worked with individuals who are experiencing deep distress, suicidal thoughts and feelings, Depression, Anxiety, Bereavement and many more. I work using a person centred approach to counselling and recently i have just qualified in gaining a Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Diploma at Level 5.
- Qualifications & ExperienceDiploma in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
Certificate in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
Diploma in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Level 5.
Diploma in Counselling Level 4.
Certificate in Counselling.
Certificate in Solution Focused Therapy.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Financial difficulties
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken