Mrs Danielle Davey
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS14-00869
I am an accredited counsellor and a BACP registered Counsellor. I have over 10 years experience working within the counselling field. I have specifically worked with individuals who are experiencing deep distress, suicidal thoughts and feelings, Depression, Anxiety, Bereavement and many more. I work using a person centred approach to counselling and recently i have just qualified in gaining a Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Diploma at Level 5.
- Qualifications & ExperienceTrained in Ecotherapy. Walk and Talk Therapy.
Diploma in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
Certificate in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
Diploma in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Level 5.
Diploma in Counselling Level 4.
Certificate in Counselling.
Certificate in Solution Focused Therapy.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken