Mrs Sarah Allsopp
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS14-01167
You may be considering counselling as you are feeling unsettled, a 'bit down in the dumps' or experiencing a problem to which you haven't yet been able to find a solution.
I offer a peaceful, counselling room over looking open countryside and provide warm, empathetic and non-judgemental counselling.
Together, with the aim of finding a solution, we explore your thoughts and feelings, make discoveries and develop strategies to deal with life's ups and downs.
Take a step towards feeling better by calling or emailing me with your enquiry.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
Level 3 Award in Child Counselling
FdA in Learning Support
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Suicidal feelings
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken