Mrs Sarah Bullivant
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS14-01189
Most of us go through hard times at some point in our lives but problems and situations can get out of hand and become overwhelming. If this is you - would you find it helpful to talk to someone?
No two people and no two problems are the same but there is always a way to make them more manageable. Sometimes one’s world can look very bleak for a myriad of reasons and it may be helpful to look a bit deeper into your past to gain understanding.
Whatever is playing on your mind, however big or small, speaking to someone can help to relieve some of the stress and anxiety you may be experiencing.
Sometimes we really need a friend to talk to when the going gets tough and this is where someone like me can help. I have been a counsellor for many years where I have gained experience working with people overcoming obstacles caused by bereavement, loneliness, anxiety, addiction and other complex issues.
My counselling is person centred, flexible and tailored around you. I offer a confidential space where you will not be judged but listened to with empathy and understanding. I work from my home in a peaceful and private rural area where there is also the opportunity of sitting in the garden or taking the dog for a walk. Unfortunately, because of Covid restrictions, all my sessions will have to be online for the time being.
It can be a hard decision to ask for help and it is easy to find reasons to keep putting it off. That is why I offer a free call to have a chat with absolutely no obligation to continue.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdv Dip Psychotherapeutic Counselling
Psychodynamic Counselling Level 4
Person Centred Counselling Level 2/3
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Pregnancy related issues
- Prescribed Psychiatric Drug Dependence/Withdrawal
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Start exercising
- Stop smoking
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken