Mr Peter O'Keeffe
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS14-01408
I am a recently qualified Psychotherapist / Counsellor and live in the Moreton area of Wirral. I follow an integrative model of counselling, using Psychodynamic, Person Centred and CBT methods when working with individuals.
I have a private counselling room adjacent, but separate from my home. I adhere to a strict code of ethics, which places confidentiality and your wellbeing at the heart of all my work.
- Qualifications & ExperienceI have 25 years experience in health and social care. Gaining qualifications along the way - N.V.Q Level 3 & N.V.Q Level 4.
I have operated as a work based assessor and internal verifier in social care training - D32, D33 & D34 qualifications.
More Recently I have completed the introduction into counselling, Level 3 CPCAB in Counselling Studies, a Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling and an Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- AIDS / HIV
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Parenting skills
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Languages Spoken