Miss Charlotte Povey
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS14-01424
I have long ago realised that I wanted to help people and feel that counselling is the best way for me to do that. I enjoy helping others to regain their lives back in many cases and reconnect with their own path.
I have worked in the counselling arena for over 10years which includes extensive work with a charity helping young people and adults.
This has been with many different clients experiencing a wide range of issues including depression, anxiety, stress, relationship problems, low confidence / self esteem and suicidal intent amongst others.
Feel free to get in touch to explore how together we can make those positive changes in your life.
- Qualifications & ExperienceDegree in Psychology from Aston University (2011)
Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (2018)
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Emotional issues
- Panic attacks
- Self esteem
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Languages Spoken