Mrs Fiona Ludlam-Brown
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS14-01625
Like many people I have encountered several of lifes challenges, and it can help to talk to someone in a safe , supportive, and non-judgemental space.
Often in life we don't really talk to people about how we feel, we tend to give what we think are required responses. We may do this to avoid revealing our inner -most thoughts and feelings, we may not want to worry, burden or be judged by the person who has asked about our state of well-being. Talking to someone who doesn't give advice or judges, but listens and understands can make all the difference, in a safe, confidential space in which to explore your thoughts and feelings.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAd Dip Psy C Ad Dip PC
I'm a registered member of the National Counselling Society and my working practices adhere to their ethical framework and standards for professional conduct.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Eating disorders
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken