Mr Joseph Okoye
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS14-01665
My name is Joseph Okoye. I hold a bachelor of pharmacy B.Pharm. degree and a practicing pharmacist. I currently work in the community pharmacy with over 15 years of experience in the sector.
I also hold an advanced diploma in counselling and psychotherapy Ad.Dip.Cp as well as diploma in hypnotherapy. I am an accredited registrant member of the national counselling society. With my knowledge, experience, skills and expertise, I believe that psychosocial support, psychotherapy, psychodynamic therapy as well as counselling are necessary compliments to medications in management of depression, self-harm and other mental health conditions.
- Qualifications & ExperienceBachelor of pharmacy.
Advanced diploma in counselling and psychotherapy.
- What I can help with
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Emotional issues
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Stop smoking
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken