Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS15-01895
The fact that you have accessed this webpage to find help is a great first step and one you should be proud of. Reaching out isn’t always easy and can be daunting, but once that barrier has been broken, you will be well away on your counselling journey. I provide a safe, confidential, friendly and supportive therapeutic environment which will able you to express your feelings and worries, and allow you to be heard.
I offer one to one therapy for adults, and tailor my counselling methods to suit your needs. I will work with you and provide the time and space for you to build your confidence, increase your skills and be able to better understand yourself.
I’ve worked with clients who do not know or understand what is going on with them, but with some encouragement and guidance, they have found that therapy has been successful in unlocking their uncertainty.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Prof.Dip. Psy C.)
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Panic attacks
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Start exercising
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken