Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS15-02004
Since qualifying I've worked with private clients of all ages, adding on work with an EAP which has brought clients from government and emergency services and every other type of employment.
CPD brings opportunities to study my wider interests within the field such as Gestalt Therapy, Psychodrama and more. I qualified to work as an Online Therapist in 2016 and then later as a Clinical Supervisor offering my services to others within the field.
Alongside this I worked for several other companies, such as Family Action, Interchange CIC and Free To Be You, working with children and young people from 5 upwards in education and community.
As part of such companies I've developed training packages in an array of psychoeducational models, covering stress and anxiety, mindfulness, attachment and much more.
In 2020 I began work for Saffron alongside my other contracts and recently have been invited to write a chapter for a counselling publication.
- Qualifications & ExperienceDiploma in Person Centred Counselling
Certificate in Online Counselling
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Childbirth: fertility
- Childbirth: pregnancy
- Children / teenagers
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Pregnancy related issues
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken