Mr Paul Spreadbridge
Member Status: Accredited Professional
Member No: NCS15-02040
I am a professional accredited counsellor with long experience of helping people with life problems.
As an integrative counsellor I am able to offer different approaches such as EMDR for trauma, cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT) or a humanistic approach.
- Qualifications & ExperienceBA Hons. Cert Ed.
Adv Diploma Clinical Supervision
Adv Diploma Psychotherapeutic Counsellor L5
Advanced Diploma Counselling L4.
Specialised in Cognitive behaviour and humanistic therapies.
ASIST and trauma trained.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Cultural issues
- Driving tests
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Illness and dying
- Immune system support
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Stop smoking
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken