Mr Paul Spreadbridge
Member Status: Accredited Professional
Member No: NCS15-02040
I am a professional accredited counsellor with long experience of helping people with life problems.
As an integrative counsellor I am able to offer different approaches such as EMDR for trauma, cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT) or a humanistic approach.
- Qualifications & ExperienceBA Hons. Cert Ed.
Adv Diploma Clinical Supervision
Adv Diploma Psychotherapeutic Counsellor L5
Advanced Diploma Counselling L4.
Specialised in Cognitive behaviour and humanistic therapies.
ASIST and trauma trained.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Driving tests
- Emotional issues
- Job interviews
- Panic attacks
- Phobias: dentists
- Phobias: flying
- Phobias: heights
- Phobias: spiders
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self esteem
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Stop smoking
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / m.e.
- Immune system support
- Languages Spoken