Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS15-02132
"I never knew counselling could be such a kind process".
:Online and telephone counselling also available:
My name is Emma, and I am an experienced counsellor and hypnotherapist working in Ledbury and Malvern. I am warm and personable, open and non-judgemental, and my intention is to understand what is happening in your life from your point of view and empower you to make changes for the better.
Your unique abilities and life experiences are used as the foundation for creating a more satisfying life. In the safety of a private and supportive alliance, I will enable you to see beyond your current circumstances, celebrating your every step you take towards achieving a fulfilling life.
I offer private counselling sessions in Ledbury and Malvern. It is up to you how long you wish this process to continue, but we can work together in a way that supports real change and growth. I also offer individual hypnotherapy sessions, lead group hypnotherapy workshops and can give public talks about the specific benefits of hypnotherapy. I have experience of coordinating and leading a carers' hypnotherapy support group.
- Qualifications & ExperienceLevel 5 Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Practice.
Level 4 Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling.
Level 4 Diploma in Counselling Skills and Theory.
Accredited Registrant Member of The National Counselling Society.
Level 4 Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills.
Registrant member of The National Hypnotherapy Society
I continue to have regular professional training and supervision in order to ensure you the client receive the highest quality service, including:
- Ethical practice
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Working with suicidal clients
- Trauma and the body
- Sensorimotor psychotherapy
- Counselling and coaching
- Solutions-focused therapy
- Telephone and online counselling
- Counselling phone apps for clients
- Working with teenagers
- Counselling and faith
- Sexual addiction
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Pregnancy related issues
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken