Ms Genee Schock
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS15-02172
No matter what has brought you to seek therapy, it’s essential that you feel listened to and safe and I believe that my role as a counsellor is to provide a confidential and non-judgemental space, creating an open and honest relationship which builds trust and provides a space in which to explore your feelings and make positive changes in your life.
I have in the past worked with clients with a diverse range of issues ranging from anxiety and depression to relationship difficulties and dealing with past trauma and abuse.
I am a volunteer with Cruse Bereavement Care and have years of experience in this field.
I offer a free 30-minute introductory session to briefly discuss the reasons you have come for counselling to be able to judge whether I have suitable training and competence to be able to help you with your issues and for you to decide whether what I can offer will suit your needs. I am currently only offering online and telephone counselling.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
Diploma in Hypnotherapy
Awareness in Bereavement Care Level 2 Foundation course
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Illness and dying
- Immune system support
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Languages Spoken