Mrs Julie Hopton
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS15-02210
Hi my name is Julie. I am a qualified Psycho-therapeutic Counsellor and Hypnotherapist.
Counselling can help you with many different issues.
From anxiety and depression to relationship problems- a problem shared is a problem halved.
It can enable you to look at your life situation from a new perspective and empower you to find your own solutions.
We all experience difficulties during our lives and counselling is an opportunity to speak in a safe and comfortable environment, which is totally confidential and non-judgemental.
My practice is called Stepping Stones Therapy;
The only difference between stumbling blocks and stepping stones, is the way that we use them.
Look forward to hearing from you.
- Qualifications & ExperienceMNCS (Accred), Ad Dip PC, MHS, Dip Hyp CS.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Pregnancy related issues
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken