Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS15-02217
Having worked in the volunteer sector for a long period of time, I have seen how hard life can be, and the struggles that they go through on a daily basis.
I am a person who believes that there is light at the end of any tunnel, and that everybody has a right to breakthrough all their negative thoughts, feelings and come out being the true self they know they are.
I use a multi model approach especially person centred counselling.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Diploma In Psychotherapeutic Counselling - Ad Dip Pc
Accredited Registrant National Counselling Society - MNCS (Accredited)
Accreditation in child and infant loss
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Pregnancy related issues
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken