Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS15-02265
I have been working as a fully qualified therapist for over 11 years and work with a wide range of issues, such as : Depression, Addiction, Anxiety, Trauma, Low self esteem, Identity issues, Loss, Relationship problems ... to name a few.
I'm also a qualified Counselling Supervisor and offer one to one and group counselling supervision to counsellors.
I work from a location near the centre of Cheltenham.
Happy to have an informal chat if you have any questions about counselling and how it can help you,
- Qualifications & ExperienceDegree In Psychodynamic Counselling
Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling & clinical practice.
Advanced Diploma in Counselling Supervision.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Pregnancy related issues
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken