Member Status: Accredited Professional
Member No: NCS15-02348
I became a therapist a little later in life having had a full and varied working life.
I bring my life experience, knowledge and learning to my work and work as an integral therapist dealing with any presenting issues.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling.
I am an Accredited Member of the National Counselling Society.
Diploma in Hypnotherapy.
I am a Professional Member of the National Hypnotherapy Society.
I am a member of the BACP.
I am a Qualified Relationship Counsellor and can work with individuals and couples for relationship issues.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Eating disorders
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Sporting performance
- Stop smoking
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken