Miss Michelle Pitchers
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS15-02422
Hello, my name is Michelle. I am a professionally qualified psychotherapeutic counsellor and hypnotherapist and I can provide you with a safe space, free from judgement to explore your concerns and worries.
I will work with you to better understand how your worries, concerns or difficult issues impact on your life so that together we can identify options, strategies, skills and tools to assist you in developing new ways of thinking and behaving, to help you work towards your desired outcomes.
I offer an individual approach based on your preferences and counselling goals. I have experience of working with a wide range of individual with very diverse concerns and my goal is to help you to discover the root of any challenges you are facing and explore ways to move forwards positively.
Perhaps you have been experiencing some anxiety, depression or low self-esteem? Perhaps negative beliefs, thoughts, feelings, habits or behaviours holding you back? It may be that you just feel stuck or just need to speak with somebody about a concern you have which you would not feel comfortable discussing with anybody else?
Whatever your motivation for seeking counselling I am here to listen and to support you and work with you towards achieving your goals.
- Qualifications & ExperienceExtended Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling 2017
Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills 2015
Certificate in Positive Psychology 2021
AS Level Psychology Teacher
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Start exercising
- Stop smoking
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken