Mrs Annette Warnes
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS15-02431
After many years of working in banking dealing daily with clients financial issues I trained to become a counsellor.
I am 51 and live in Norwich City Centre where I practice from my home.
I understand that for some people just coping with everyday life is difficult and challenging.
Accessing support with conditions such as anxiety, stress and depression is becoming harder and harder.
- Qualifications & ExperienceDiploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills (Dip Hyp CS)
Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Ad Dip PC)
Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Dip PC)
Accredited registrant of the National Counselling Society.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Illness and dying
- Immune system support
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Pregnancy related issues
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Sporting performance
- Start exercising
- Stop smoking
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken