Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS15-02454
Dean Richardson - a distinctly private counsellor, quite unlike others :)
Now entering my 22nd year of practice, my local Havant, and Zoom/Skype Online private counselling practice is situated in the heart of Havant (Hampshire) city centre.
My services are not available on the NHS, not available via EAPs, and not available via charitable counselling. My practices (in Havant and Waterlooville) are only available by self-referral (i.e. you don't have to get someone to send you - you can make your own appointments).
- Individual Counselling
- Couples Counselling
- Group Counselling
- Specialist in LGBT /Q, Sexuality and lesbian / gay couple relationships.
Get in contact - or look up my website for further details.
- Qualifications & ExperienceDiploma Psychodynamic Counselling.
Post graduate Diploma Psychodynamic / Systemic Couple Counselling.
National Foundation in Group Analysis.
CBT With Heart Certification.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Panic attacks
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken