Mrs Caroline King
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS15-02518
Are you tired of feeling anxious? Would you like to feel calm, confident and take back greater control of your life?
I will support you with:
• practical and productive coping strategies to develop resilience
• effective ways to reduce and calm anxiety symptoms
• skills that empower and harness your own internal resources
• gaining insight to new perspectives and problem solving
• greater self-awareness, understanding, acceptance and self-compassion
~ Supporting you to recover from stressful setbacks ~
Most of us feel stressed or anxious every single day and none of us escape difficult times entirely. Health issues, work pressures, relationship difficulties, or bereavement all test our resilience and our coping mechanisms. Talking to a trained professional can help you to understand, normalise and address these common human problems, and it will show you that you are not alone and that you can be supported to recover from stressful setbacks.
When clients contact me it’s usually to find answers to, or gain relief from problems in their personal or professional life, or lifestyle choices that might be causing difficulty coping with everyday life and generating feelings of anxiety or just general unhappiness.
~ Find solutions to problems and reduce anxiety ~
My aim is to support you to make positive changes by thinking or acting differently, strengthening your relationships, improving your confidence and self-esteem and feeling equipped to take greater control of your life.
Together we will explore the presenting problems and other underlying issues that contribute to what’s going on right now. In order for this to happen, I offer confidentiality, time and space where you can talk about what’s really troubling you without feeling judged. I will help and support you to gain a better understanding of your feelings and thought processes. I will assist you to find your own solutions to problems in a perceptive and insightful way. This will help you to find your sense of self, let go of old unhelpful patterns and cultivate awareness, understanding and acceptance in order to develop resilience and greater wellbeing.
~ I offer 1:1 Video Sessions Worldwide ~
The benefits of 1:1 Video sessions include:-
• No travel required. This is great for those who may not drive and for those that do drive, it saves on petrol, parking and travel time spent in traffic.
• You may prefer to have your sessions in your own, comfortable environment.
• Having 1:1 video sessions means that you have more therapists to choose from nationwide, giving you a better chance of finding a therapist who is right for you.
• Mobility can be a big issue for some people, so 1:1 video sessions eliminates this issue.
~ What is required of you? ~
In order for our work together to be successful your commitment is essential – a readiness to change and a willingness to challenge yourself to create new ways of thinking and being.
~ Initial Contact ~
It is best to first speak by telephone to clarify specifically what your individual requirements are and to ensure that we are a good fit to work together. This initial 20 minute call is free and you are under no obligation at all. Please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a telephone call.
~ Contract and Fees ~
Once we have agreed to work together, we will discuss, decide and agree weekly sessions at a fee of £55 per 1 hour session and I’ll ask you to sign a contract agreeing my fees and terms. I also ask you to complete a confidential questionnaire – this is a getting-to-know-you process. This process allows me to assess where you stand now and provides information about the best way to help you.
After this we speak at appointed times each week that we agree in advance, for a 1 hour session. In order for you to gain the most benefit from your video sessions, please make sure that you:
• are in a room/area where you have an excellent internet connection
• have a fully charged video device
• will have privacy and not be interrupted by the telephone or other people
• have a pen and paper to write on
~ Some information about me ~
My background includes living and working around the world in health and wellbeing for 30 years’ initially as a Medical Secretary, then as a Fitness Professional and also as a Body Worker providing therapeutic treatments. This holistic view – that the mind and body are integrated and inseparable – then led me to study further and qualify in talking therapies first as a Life Coach, and then as a Counsellor and Psychotherapist with a special interest in anxiety relief. This holistic view allows me to support you to make a better mind-body connection which is pivotal to good mental health. It will assist you to develop better self-care habits for greater emotional and physical wellbeing, and it helps you to learn new coping strategies and build new thoughts and habits to help you to feel more relaxed and well.
I am trained to use an Integrative approach which allows me to tailor our sessions to fit your individual needs and personal circumstances, drawing from the wealth of models and techniques available to help you move to a calmer, more contented place within yourself.
I look forward to speaking to you. To arrange an initial telephone call please send me an email: email@example.com
- Qualifications & ExperienceLife Coach
Holistic Healthcare Practitioner
- What I can help with
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Illness and dying
- Immune system support
- Job interviews
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Sporting performance
- Start exercising
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken