Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS15-02543
I'm experienced at helping to work through problems with anxiety, stress and depression, change unwanted habits or behaviours and navigate pressures and conflicts affecting you, your relationships, your work or your family life.
My approach is to provide a confidential, non-judgemental space where we can talk through your experiences to gain clarity and insight, and develop a plan of manageable steps you can take to deal with problems in a way that leads to genuine change for you.
I specialise in a combination of therapeutic approaches: Rational Emotive Behavioural Therapy (REBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Cognitive Therapy (CT) and Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (MBCBT).
These are practical, evidence-based approaches in the tradition of cognitive behavioural counselling and psychotherapy (CBT) which focus on helping you take consistent action to create positive change and remain resilient when you face challenges.
I'm available for sessions at my practice in West Hampstead NW3 or online via video link. Phone sessions are also possible. For a confidential conversation about how I can help you, please call me on 07956 283 702 or email me at email@example.com.
- Qualifications & ExperienceI trained at King's College London University and at The College of Cognitive Behavioural Therapies London. I hold a BA (Hons) in Philosophy, a Certificate in Counselling and three postgraduate diplomas in CBT: a Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Counselling and Psychotherapy, and an Advanced Diploma in Integrative Cognitive Behavioural Counselling and Psychotherapy.
I am DBS certified and in addition to my private practice, I work with a mental health charity.
- What I can help with
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken