Ms Tracey Newman
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS15-02560
My name is Tracey and I am working as a Counsellor (Talking Therapy), Bereavement Volunteer, wife and remote parent to two daughters who have relocated nationally.
My working career has always involved people management and support (Finance & HR Generalist) and I've naturally become the 'go-to' person for many. Today, I have pursued my interest and skills in psychology and taken it to the next level to allow me to work directly with individuals and their issues.
I would love to work with you and share my skills and kindness to help you achieve your goals.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Level 4 Diploma Psychotherapeutic Counselling
Diploma in Hypnotherapy
CRUSE ABC course on Bereavement Support
I have been working with private clients and in a voluntary capacity for the past three years.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Job interviews
- Panic attacks
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self esteem
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Languages Spoken