Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS15-02560
My name is Tracey and I am working as a Counsellor (Talking Therapy), Bereavement Volunteer and Civil Celebrant.
My working career has always involved people management and support (Finance & HR Generalist) and I've naturally become the 'go-to' person for many. My sole focus, interest and skills in psychology has allowed me to work directly with individuals and their issues resulting in positive change for the future.
I would love to work with you and share my skills and kindness to help you achieve your goals.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Level 4 Diploma Psychotherapeutic Counselling
AIMS Awards Level 5 Diploma in Psychotherapy & Counselling (AD.Dip.Psy C)
Diploma in Hypnotherapy
CRUSE ABC course on Bereavement Support
I have been working with private clients and in a voluntary capacity since 2017.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Panic attacks
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Languages Spoken