Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS15-02575
The power of being heard in the counselling process is profoundly powerful and can set the foundation for changes to take place where you seek them. As I work Integratively this allows for multiple theoretical approaches and techniques to be utilised where beneficial to suit the clients needs.
The process of counselling can be daunting, but feel assured that I create a safe, non-judgmental and confidential space for exploration of your choosing.
For more information on the services I provide and for a discussion of the process then please contact via email to arrange an appointment.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Ad Dip PC)
Psychology Bsc (Hons) degree
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Panic attacks
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken