Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS16-02814
The prospect of seeing a therapist can seem daunting at first.
Forming a shared understanding of your problem is vital.
At the heart of therapy lies collaboration and empathy.
This is important for building trust and working through issues.
I am congruent and non-judgemental in my approach.
I work with people hoping to raise awareness and helping clients make the right choices.
- Qualifications & ExperienceProfessional Diploma in Psychtherapeutic Counselling Level 5
Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Level 4
YPI Level 5 certificate in counselling young people
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Children / teenagers
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Start exercising
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken