Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS16-02968
I am an experienced humanistic integrative counsellor and psychotherapist. I believe in working holistically.
My specialist areas are in working with trauma and addiction.
- Qualifications & ExperienceRegistered Psychiatric Nurse
Registered General Nurse
Diploma in counselling in Organisations.
Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling.
Diploma in Trauma Studies.
BSC Honours degree in Trauma Studies.
Levels 1,2 and 3 in Sensorimotor Psychotherapy.
Certified Sensorimotor Psychotherapist.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Childbirth: pregnancy
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Illness and dying
- Immune system support
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Pregnancy related issues
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken