Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS16-03004
Location: Bognor Regis
My name is Natalie Everson and I'm a qualified and accredited Psychotherapeutic Counsellor and Therapist, specialising in helping women lead the life they choose. I provide a safe, understanding and confidential space, where we can work together, helping you to feel better.
I work from an empowering and compassionate perspective, believing that within you is already everything you need to live a more fulfilling and positive life.
I hold registered memberships with both the National Counselling Society and the National Hypnotherapy Society, which means I abide by their Code of Ethics and Practice.
I have also completed additional training in Mindfulness, Life Coaching, Emotional Freedom Technique and other complimentary therapies.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Diploma Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Ad.Dip.PsyC).
AIM Awards Level 3 Diploma Hypnotherapy and Counselling. (Dip.Hyp.Cs).
Occupational Therapy BSc (Hons).
Mindfulness and Life Coaching Diploma
Indian Head Massage Level 3 (H.Dip.CT)
Emotional Freedom Technique Level 1
Reiki Natural Healing First Degree Usui System
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Pregnancy related issues
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken