Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS16-03015
I am a fully qualified Integrative Counsellor which basically means I have been trained to use many different therapeutic models such as person-centred, CBT & solution focused therapy, Psychodynamic, Transactional Analysis (TA) to name a few.
I believe that one size does not fit all and so by using my experience, tools and techniques I tailor each session for each client based on what they present and what their goals are.
I offer unconditional, positive regard to all my clients and look forward to meeting you to explain how the therapeutic relationship works and what you can expect from counselling and how Lindy's place is the right place for you.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Ad Dip PC
- What I can help with
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken