Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS16-03029
I'm Susie: - a counsellor & psychotherapist wishing to help and support you through life's challenges. I have a wealth of experience in working with anyone from age 5 to age 85.
- Qualifications & ExperienceAdvanced Diploma in Psychotherapy & Counselling: Three Year Course through Chrysalis. Awarding Body: - AIM. Graduated December 2018.
Diploma in Counselling Children and Young People. One Year Course whilst working in a school via Place2be for two years. Awarding Body: - CPCAB.
Graduated September 2019.
UCLA Six Month Programme in Interpersonal Neurobiology in 2020. This was an assessed course with tutorials of 15 students with Dr Dan Siegel twice a month.
Art Therapy Certificate NCS in 2018.
Course on Sexualised Trauma tutored by Zoe Lodrick via Thames Valley Police.
'The Hidden Harm' course on addiction and its impact on the entire family system in 2017.
Course on running therapy in groups of children ages 5-18 years. This was an assessed programme. Graduated in May 2018.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Bereavement / Loss
- Children / teenagers
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Driving tests
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Job interviews
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Stop smoking
- Suicidal feelings
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken