Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS16-03063
Location: Milton Keynes
I'm an experienced therapist offering counselling to young people and adults. I specialise in counselling for young people. The areas I cover are: Anxiety, Stress, Depression, Abuse, Addiction, Relationships, Bereavement and Loss, Self-defeating Behaviours and Families with Special Needs.
If you have any questions or would like to book a session please do get in contact.
Please visit my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/talkingtherapymk/
- Qualifications & ExperienceLevel 4 Diploma in Counselling Skills and Theory.
Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Children / teenagers
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken