Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS16-03101
Hello, my name is Fiona and I am a qualified Psychotherapeutic Counsellor. I offer clients a complimentary consultation either in person or over the phone, as I fully appreciate that feeling at ease with your therapist is deemed to be one of the most important aspects of any therapy. I shall endeavour to create the foundations of a strong therapeutic relationship with every client. As trust develops through our sessions together, openness and honesty often follow and this is where great movement can occur as clients start to make choices that allow them to move forward in their lives.
- Qualifications & Experience* Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Ad Dip PC).
* Diploma in Counselling Skills and Theory (Dip CST).
* Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills (Cert Hyp CS).
* Diploma (INLPTA) in the Art and Science of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP).
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Driving tests
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Illness and dying
- Immune system support
- Job interviews
- Panic attacks
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Start exercising
- Stop smoking
- Languages Spoken