Mr Jason Rose
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS16-03270
Within my practice I use a range of therapeutic skills to assist in the healing process with clients. I take a Person Centred Approach to therapy with Jungian undertones, I practice with a holistic view of the person, Mind, Body and Soul. I am experienced In working with clients with a range of issues including trauma, addiction, anxiety and PTSD. My clinic is set within 64 hectares of land with a mix of wetland, woodland and heathland, which is used in the therapeutic process with clients
- Qualifications & Experience12 years nature based therapeutic intervention.
5 years clinical practice medium secure psychiatric private healthcare.
2 Year private practice.
1 year within an NHS setting.
UKCP Accredited Certificate Clinical Supervision
Cert Hyp C.S.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Sexuality Identity
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken