Miss Raylah Elsom
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS16-03306
I'm an experienced accredited Psychotherapeutic Counsellor, Life Coach and Hypnotherapist with over 17 years experience. I have trained extensively in counselling and love to help people. I've trained in Counselling, Coaching with CTI*, EFT, NLP, Hypnotherapy, Nutrition, Counselling for depression and anxiety and stress reduction techniques.
Please get in touch.
I have a passion for helping people. I love my clients and I support your desire and attempts to improve your life.
I don't believe in talking for years with no real progress which is why I combine various techniques that I have seen to be the most effective therapist. I offer person centered, non-judgemental, confidential therapy.
Here are some recommendations from my clients
"Thank you so much for being there. You have been an absolute star and whatever you've been doing its been working. I can't thank you enough"
" Having worked with Raylah for just over a year now, she has helped me find myself. Looking back now I can’t believe how lost I was. I have come out so much stronger and happier as an individual and learned skills to stop myself falling down those rabbit holes thanks to Raylah. I can’t recommend her help enough. I feel very blessed to have found her and work with her."
- Qualifications & ExperienceCounsellor (in various modalities)
Hatha Yoga Teacher Training
Stress Reduction Tools
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Childbirth: fertility
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E.
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- IBS / Digestive Issues
- Immune system support
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Pregnancy related issues
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Start exercising
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Languages Spoken