Dr Stephan Natynczuk
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS16-03450
I use a solution focused approach to counselling and supervision within a person-centred framework. I generally work outdoors and have been combining adventure, counselling, and outdoor learning for many years. I am a senior practitioner in terms of adventure activities and a leader in the field of Adventure Therapy.
- Qualifications & ExperienceBRIEF Diploma in Solution Focused Practice
NCS accredited Advanced Diploma in Counselling Supervision (level 7)
D.Phil, PGCE, MBA, LPIOL.
NGB Awards: mountain walking (summer and winter), cave and mine exploration, paddle sports, off-road cycling, rock climbing. Trainer/assessor for caving and also Solution Focused Practice.
- What I can help with
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Children / teenagers
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken