Dr Julie Newberry
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS16-03458
Location: Church Crookham
I am accredited with BACP and with NCS. I am a counsellor, supervisor, coach and trainer. I work with adults, couples and families.
It can be hard to ask for help with a problem, but in my experience people are very glad they took that step.
I have helped people with anxiety, anger issues, addictions, relationships, sexual problems and online sexual offending.
- Qualifications & ExperienceHumanistic Counselling (FdA);
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (AQA);
Advanced Couples Counselling (endorsed by COSRT);
Series of foundation courses for the treatment of Sexual Offending (endorsed by COSRT)
Professional Certificate in the treatment of Sex offenders (endorsed by COSRT)
Counselling Supervision (Level 7, accredited by NCS).
BSc; PhD; MBA.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Public speaking: stage fright
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Languages Spoken