Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS16-03533
Hi, my name is Eilish.
I am a qualified Counsellor of adults, children and young people. I offer an integrative approach to counselling, this means that I bring together the different elements of the main approaches to counselling and psychotherapy - Humanistic, Psychodynamic and CBT. I place a special emphasis on the counselling relationship. If you decide that we are a good match, you can expect to be welcomed into a warm, gentle, non-judgemental, accepting and safe environment.
- Qualifications & ExperienceLevel 4 Certificate in Counselling Skills.
Foundation Degree in Counselling.
Level 5 Trauma Informed Counselling Children and Young People.
Connections Senior Lead facilitator
Fresh Little Minds
Confident Hearts Youth Wellbeing & Mindfulness Coach
Mental Health First Aid
WRAP (1 to 1) Wellness Recovery Action Plan.
Connections Suicide Prevention Facilitator
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Children / teenagers
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional issues
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Parenting skills
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Sexuality Identity
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence / Victim support
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken