Mrs Kirsty Mann
Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS16-03534
In listening to you I will adapt and personalise my therapy to best meet your needs. My approach is to provide you with a safe and non-judgmental space where you can feel heard, and supported to deal with the challenges that have brought you to seek help.
A therapeutic environment, (currently over the phone or by video call due to current restrictions) where you will receive respect and no judgement. I can support you to restore your well-being. In particular I have a extensive knowledge and experience of working with those affected by Dementia, personally and professionally, and can offer a discount of 20% if referred by a support practitioner.
- Qualifications & ExperienceWorking towards Professional Development Award in Practice Learning
Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
Seasons For Growth Facilitator
Level 4 Diploma in Counselling Skills and Theory
Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills Level 3
I am a Companion with Seasons for Growth - an educational support for grief and loss.
I have experience in supporting people living with dementia and their carers as well as patient and family support in hospice settings.
- What I can help with
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- AIDS / HIV
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Bereavement / Loss
- Divorce & Separation
- Financial difficulties
- Gender identity
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Violence / Victim support
- Emotional issues
- Panic attacks
- Self esteem
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / m.e.
- Languages Spoken